DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Friday, September 22, 2006

FW: [PraiseNews] Heart of the matter - 2 Teleconferences Update

Wanted to pass this on for those who are interested in learning more about
baptism in the Holy Spirit there's information following about the
teleconference starting next week as well as the new study series starting
on Saturday

-----Original Message-----
From: praisenews-bounces@marriagehealing.net
[mailto:praisenews-bounces@marriagehealing.net] On Behalf Of Ministry
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 2:29 PM
To: Ministry
Subject: [PraiseNews] Heart of the matter

/-------- Marriage Healing International-------------------
is a full time, not-for-profit ministry that earnestly needs
the prayer support of those who share our hunger to reach
those who are in need for the reconciling power of the
gospel, the ministry which God appointed to us. Jehovah God
is our Provider and always has and always will provide for
our every need according to His riches in glory. We offer
this ministry according to the principle found at Matthew
10:8 We accept offerings of love as led by the Holy Spirit
but do not sell anything nor have any expectation of
financial support from anyone we serve.
----------------------------------------------------------/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Important Notices
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

- For those who contacted us requesting to participate in
training concerning the baptism of the Holy Spirit, we
wanted you to know we haven't forgotten. We plan to
have this training next Tuesday, 26 Sep starting at
8:30 p.m. Central Standard Time. We will e-mail you
the details. If you are interested but have not yet
signed up, please visit: http://MarriageHealing.ORG/hg.php

- We have a possible temporary job for any stay at
home parent who can type relatively fast. If you are
interested, please contact the ministry and let us know.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Praise Reports
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I have been standing for my marriage for 7 months, which
feels like 2 years. I have been struggling not understanding
why my husband has been treating me like he never knew me.
We have not been speaking, nor has he returned any emails or
letters to me. On July 3rd, my husband called to see if my
son, his stepson, could spend the night with him this past
Friday. Well after my son returned from his night with my
husband. My son told me that he saw pictures of another lady
holding my husand amongst other pictures of friends. He also
said he saw a letter on his table that read I'm sorry.. and
that is all my son could remember except the letter was
signed Elizabeth.

This news discouraged me. My son was actually going to spend
the night again Saturday night and they were to go night
fishing. The weather eneded up getting bad and my son called
to cancel. We ended up driving to my husbands house to get
his clothes, etc... and when we arrived my husband came out
and spoke to me for while. As we were getting ready to
leave, I asked him if I could give him a kiss on his check.
He let me and he hugged me. My son screamed to him I love
you and then said mom loves you too. I immediatley said my
son's name, because I didn't want to be putting my husband
on the spot. My husband smiled said I love you too and
looked right at me as I sat in the car. I couldn't believe
my ears. He is also wearing the cross we bought him for
fathers day. God is working on my husbands heart and in our
marriage. We just have to remember it is all in his timing.
If you rely completely on God he will bring you through it,
when you least expect it. I continue to pray for my husands
salvation and the healing of our marriage. God Bless you.

Melony M., South Carolina

To all of you at MHI...
THANK YOU... My gratitude is endless... I would like to let
you know that since I have entered your website & continued
to pray for the needs of others. My heart started breaking
out for the many other families who are hurting, I cry out
for their pain. As I started to seek God each day in prayer,
I felt God's presence intensify each time and I want to
share with you the JOY... of being set free from adultery.

I no longer have the desire to see that other man, I text
him that it was over & that it was time, we both move on
with our lives. Sometimes, I pass through each day with
thoughts of remorse and regrets. I still battle in my mind
on negative thoughts and fears but I am learning each day
because I believe Our God is Greater than anything... I
still ask that you continue to cover me in prayers as I move
on towards my total restoration. I look forward to serving
God & getting back into ministry... for His Glory...

Our God is an awesome God! He is a Deliverer, Sanctifier,
Restorer...our everything... I woke up today, feeling no
desire but to serve God. I sent my Prayer Request last July
05, 2006 and for how much prayers each of you have poured on
to me; oh, I am forever grateful... My husband called up and
I savored every moment of listening to his voice. He spoke
to our children & if God permits with our finances and
needs, we would see each other sometime in September. But he
emails & texts everyday and I am so blessed by God for his
goodness. My marriage is restored!... What joy...what joy...
what JOY... Thank you... Thank You... THANK YOU... to JESUS
my restorer, to all the intercessors & staff & founder of
MHI....

To those who has not yet received their healing... do not be
discouraged... Keep fighting... God is Faithful... God Bless
You All... To Him belongs All Glory & Honor...

Imelda S., Philippines

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The Heart of the Matter
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Greetings in the name of the Mighty King...

As I turned to the Word of the Lion of the tribe of Judah
(Rev 5:5) this morning, it was impressed upon me to do
something different than I usually do. I believed it was
the Holy Spirit impressing me and after I prayed and read, I
knew it was the Holy Spirit. I'll come back to this in a
few moments.

You see, I have been seeking some help from the Lion of the
tribe of Judah and this morning He heard my cry. His Word
says "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall
search for me with all your heart." Jer 29:13

Have you ever heard the term "the heart of the matter?"
Songs have been written about that, books have been written,
plays, movies, psychological studies and there are even
organizations that call themselves "the heart of the
matter." But does that term mean? We are going to examine
that as we see what God has to say about the matter of the
heart.

Friend, the heart is central in the body. It is the most
important organ for life. You can live "brain-dead" for
years (some people actually go through life brain-dead) but
let your heart stop pumping and within minutes you are gone.

I found an interesting article written by some of the pundits
of psycho-logy that argues for the preeminence of the brain.
While its true that the brain is complex, critical and very
powerful, it pales in comparision to the heart.

The Lord puts this in perspective for us with the simplicity
of this statement:

Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the
issues of life. Pro 4:23

Yes, the Lord has much to say about the matter of the heart.
This is a subject which we must, "with all our getting get
understanding" about. (Pro 4:7) It is crucial to our health
and victory.

It is one thing to seek for Him with all your might or with
all your mind... it's another altogether to seek for Him
with all your heart. The Master is looking for those whose
HEART is after His own. Early in the creation story we see
the situation that led to the Lord eventually bringing the
great flood and destruction upon nearly the entire population
of the earth:

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the
earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his
heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD
that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at
his heart. Ge 6:5,6

Later after bringing judgement upon the earth the Lord says
that when Noah offered burnt offerings to the Lord that
"...the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in
his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for
man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from
his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing
living, as I have done." (Gen 8:20-21)

The heart is an extremely important matter with man and with
God. Consider your very salvation. The Word of God says
that with THE HEART man believes unto righteousness and with
the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Rom 10:10)

(This is an audio message you can listen to at our online
radio broadcast site or request via our store. Look for the
complete message this weekend...)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Health Note
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The Unexpected Plague
- It is untreatable - no effective vaccine or drugs. Kills
98% of infected individuals.
- Will increase the more that modern drugs are used.
- Will likely strike developed countries more than the third
world. Hospitals will be centers for the spread of the
disease.
- Will be more likely to occur among health care workers.
- Will more likely strike dark-skinned populations first.
- And it's not HIV or the Bird Flu!

see attached file

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
M.H.I. Weekly Teleconferences
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Greetings,

A reminder regarding our Saturday teleconference. If you
haven't done so, please mark your calendar and plan to be in
attendance. These teleconferences are credited by many with
changing their lives and their walk with the Lord...

Starting this week: "The Heart of the Matter"

Come fellowship, study to show yourself approved, pray,
worship and engage in a spiritual sharpening by joining us
in these exciting and interactive conferences by phone. If
you would like to attend but are unable to call, fill out
the form at this page:
http://marriagehealing.org/telecon.php and we will attempt
to match you with someone who has 3-way calling and can
bring you in at no cost to yourself.

Details for the weekly teleconferences can be found at
http://HisBodyAtWork.com To view any days details
simply hold your cursor over that days event.

This week:

Call-in number: 1-641-297-5600
Pin No. 7773777# (must include pound key)
Start Time: 8 a.m. PST, 9-MST, 10-CST, 11-EST

Come and see what the Lord will do in YOUR life...

==
Know someone hurting? Tell them about this ministry:
http://marriagehealing.org/recommend/recommend.php

-/\/\-------------------------------------------------------
\ / Would you like to share a gift of love?
--\/--------------------------------------------------------

Help us to spread the word of hope and truth...
http://www.marriagehealing.org/donations.php

Read back-issues of the Praise News online at:
http://PraiseNews.ORG

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home