DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

a poem "A Woman"

This was sent to me & I wanted to share it with you – my friends & family

"A Woman"

This is written in the Hebrew Talmud, the book
where all of the sayings and preaching of
Rabbis are conserved over time.

It says: "Be very careful if you make a woman cry,

because God counts her tears.

The woman
came out of a man's rib.

Not from his feet to be
walked on.

Not from his head to be superior, but
from the side to be equal.

Under the arm to be
protected and nex
t to the heart to be loved."

Pass this on to all exceptional women that you know..
and to men so they know the value of a wife.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home