DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Re: Fwd: Small request

In memory of my Dad who died of cancer
& for my Pastor's lovey wife Sally who has beaten cancer with beauty & grace
& for my son's auntie Marlene who is fighting cancer yet again
& for my best friend's mother Vivian who has just found out she's going to be fighting breast cancer & is now on the battle lines
 
In memory of my Dad who died of cancer
& for my Pastor's lovey wife Sally who has beaten cancer with beauty & grace
& for my son's auntie Marlene who is fighting cancer yet again
& for my best friend's mother Vivian who has just found out she's going to be fighting breast cancer & is now on the battle lines
 
Lord we lift all those who are up on the battle lines & those who have won the battle & the families of those whose battle is over
to have the strength to carry on & to keep their eyes upon You because regardless of what things may look like in the natural around us
You are in Control & are working on us & the many people around each of us
during & through these trials & tribulations to a greater work which we may not be able to see the results of right now
but each of us through our lives will have a testimony of Your Greatness & the works You have done in the days & years to come
In Jesus Name grant us the wisdom  & guide our paths & allow us to each stand up as living testimonys of Your Great Work
To God be All Glory
Amen

Love Your Sister in Christ
 
 Have a Blessed Day
--- On Sun, 4/26/09, IWBarnes <msibarn3sw@comcast.net> wrote:

From: IWBarnes <msibarn3sw@comcast.net>
Subject: Fwd: Small request
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 3:58 PM

Let's keep the candle glowing!

----- Forwarded Message -----







T
 
 
 


---
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THIS IS PRETTY NEAT.
93% won't forward
A small request.. Just one line

Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen


All you are asked to do is keep this circulating.
Even if it's only to one more person.
In memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.
A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle..
 
Please Keep This Candle Going
 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home