DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oath Keepers: Oath Keepers: Orders We Will Not Obey

Oath Keepers: Oath Keepers: Orders We Will Not Obey

Ok this is a rather interesting article on the web in light of the Tea Parties & the much publicized report of possible military, christians, pro-life & people who don't want illegals to be allowed to break the law & benefit from their crime, along with other numerous "crazy" ideas of beleif that the constitution applies to the common man & the right to bear arms in the 2nd amendment is meant to help protect us citizens from immoral & corrupt gov't....

Read it & comment if you choose - I just thought that it was interesting that I'd gotten passed the link to this blog now that the recent events have occurred - what to make of it I'm not done reading it yet & am slightly distracted by the swine flu outbreak news & the numerous other layoffs & company closings that are in the news

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home