DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

[Fwd: hee hee]


O this is so funny & worth noting men folk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: hee hee
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:04:24 -0400


The Hormone Guide 
Women will understand this! 
Men should  memorize  it! 

Every woman knows that there are days when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his hands! This is a handy guide that should be carried like a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, co-worker or significant other!


DANGEROUS


SAFER


SAFEST


ULTRA  SAFE


What's for  
dinner?


Can I help you  
with dinner?


Where would you like  
to go for dinner?


Here, have some wine.


Are you  
wearing that?


You sure  
look good in brown!


WOW! Look at you!


Here, have some wine


What are you  
so worked up about?


Could we be  
overreacting?


Here's my paycheck.


Here, have some wine.


Should you be  
eating that?


You know, there are  
a lot of apples left.


Can I get you a piece  
of chocolate with that?


Here, have some wine.


What did you  
DO all day?


I hope you didn't  
over-do it today.


I've always loved you  
in that robe!


Here, have some wine.



13  Things PMS Stands For:  


1.  Pass My Shotgun  

2.  Psychotic Mood Shift  

3.  Perpetual Munching Spree 
 

4.  Puffy Mid-Section  
5..  People Make me Sick  
6.  Provide Me with Sweets  
7.  Pardon My Sobbing  
8.  Pimples May Surface  
9.  Pass My Sweat pants  
10.  Pissy Mood Syndrome  
11.  Plainly; Men Suck 

              12.  Pack My Stuff   


and my  
favorite  one :  


13. 
Potential  Murder Suspect   

Forward this  information to all of your hormonal friends
and those who might need a good  laugh...
and men who need a warning. 
And, have some wine.

Wine Reality



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home