DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Saturday, August 30, 2008

iWon Email Login

iWon Email Login

Is anyone else using the Iwon Email system?

How do you feel about the new interface?

Personally I'm quite disgusted with the new version of email & hate that they made such an easy webmail so aggravating to use now - guess I'll have to go to using GMail as my most used email & the Iwon will be definately the toss away account & no longer being used as my best email to use which now makes the complicated mess of going through the many newsletters & changing the email adress they send to - uugghh

2 Comments:

  • At 10/31/2008 12:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have used Iwon's email for years and years. I loved it for its simplicity. Now it absolutely blows! It locks up in Firefox all too often and is just plain cumbersome. I don't like GMail, either, so it's looking like Yahoo, here I come!

     
  • At 1/08/2009 06:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I concur..!!! I too kept the iWon account because it was flexible and easy. The new interface is pooly designed and took away features that made the service a joy to use. I'm also moving to GMail once I get thru migrating everything that's important to GMail. Poor iWon, the lost a loyal customer (I've been with them from their inception).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home