DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Sunday, January 28, 2007

10 Quick Questions

If you would be so kind to answer the following questions for me during this time of reflection

1) How has knowing me positively affected your life?

2) What would you say is my greatest strength?

3) What would you say is my greatest weakness?

4) What would you consider to be the greatest accomplishment in my life thus far?

5) What skill or talent do you consider to be my best?

6) What skill or talent do you feel that I have but need to develop more?

7) What do you consider to be the 3 most important priorities in my life?

8) Do you feel that I should have a different 3 most important priorities in my life? Is yes please list them.

9) Describe me- the person that I am, character, integrity, physically etc - in your own words.

10) How many years have you known me & when / how did we meet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home