DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Monday, December 11, 2006

DjembeQueen aka Theresa T

Participate with me on this. I only sent this to folks whose answers are bound to be clever!

This is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be LAME and spoil the fun!

Just give in and do it.

Copy, not forward, this entire e-mail and paste it into new email.

Change all the answers so that they apply to you then send this to a Whole bunch of people you know *including* the person who sent it to you.

Put Your name in the subject.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends.

It is fun and easy 51 questions to answer.

(Forward, if you don't know how to copy and paste but be sure to change to your info & answers)

1. MIDDLE NAME? Which one? the one I was born with the one I changed the spelling to or the one who a lot of people call me when they think I’m not listening?

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of but I do know that Kimberly was my Mom’s 1st choice but my “Cuz Kim” was born 1st & of course Mom couldn’t name me Kimberly with my Cuz already having the name only month ahead of me & thank goodness my mom didn’t go with my dad’s choice which was to combine my 2 grandmother’s names – {;0) do I really look like a Gertie to you? & EdnaMae is just too sweet & doesn’t fit me either (0;}
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Thanksgiving Afternoon
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really but it is interesting to people since the way I write they’re not sure if I’m left or right handed

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? STEAK = Prime Rib Steak it’s good for breakfast too!

6. KIDS? Yeah I always wanted a little billy goat never did understand why Dad wouldn’t let me have one since we lived on a farm – o you mean children, rug rats, crumb snatchers why did you just be plain about that? 1 rug rat + 1 crumb snatcher & 1 grandchild still waiting to get the ankle biter but that’s not for me to decide to get to the docs office & see what can be done so that we can have more tax deductions
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course I give great advice & I love to do lots of fun things
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Ok I have a couple of blogs; post to a couple of groups a day planner which serves as sort of like a diary & my pda has some interesting notations but I don’t have a pretty “journal” per say that I write in

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarcasm? Me? Can you define a lot? Is that like more than once an hour?
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Ok exactly how much money are we talking about & on what day did Hades freeze?

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola with lots of fruit & nuts added extra

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No shoes don’t have laces they have buckles silly at least mine do along with nice 3-4 inch spike heels – ok this quiz was made by a man everyone knows women’s shoes don’t have laces & sneakers aren’t shoes & neither are boots
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Ok can we define “Strong” I am Woman I am Strong hear me Roar – thankfully not in the odoriferous section but I think it’s taken some strength to be a single black mother of 2 in the usa & raise 2 fine young people who are contributing to America in spite of all the opposition which I got from family but physically I was stronger during my pre-car accident days than I am now but under the right circumstances well there are a few certain people who might not be quite safe in my presence after all I am human & the Lord is still working on my temper
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Ben & Jerry’s New York Super Fudge Chunk topped with nuts whipped cream hot choc sauce & red raspberry sauce with a banana cut up on the sides & a cherry on top
16. SHOE SIZE? Sometimes a size 81/2 & others 9 – you ladies know what I’m talking about with those darn shoemakers

17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I care too much about people so I get angry when I see my friends being hurt by stupid people or being taken advantage of by moochers & the fact that I don’t know how to act more blonde seems that people are afraid of a strong intelligent black woman who’s not too keen on biting her tongue when folks are spouting foolishness or simple ignorance & believe in laying the truth out – I wish to learn the fine art of speaking the truth in love with a little more honey in the tone rather than the whip lashing of the tongue which people seem to take it
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? That would be nice but I don’t expect it
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Again another sure sign this was written by a man – not wearing pants or shoes today
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Leftover Pizza

23. ARE YOU LISTENING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? http://perrystone.org/ & http://MarriageHealing.ORG/radioshow

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Well of course I’d have to be a Crayola Gold crayon
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Swea… o yeah g-rating ok uummm the smell of homemade gingerbread baking in the oven
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Daughter
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes & Smiles you can tell a lot by people’s faces & how they look when they’re talking to you as well as they’re body language

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yeah he's my best buddy & brother by another mother
29. FAVORITE DRINK? COFFEE extra Cream & extra Sugar & don’t forget that shot & dash of Southern Comfort
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Ok what do you consider being a sport & does that mean I have to actually do the sport or can I just enjoy watching it on TV?
31. EYE COLOR? Greenish Brownish Hazel?
32. HAT SIZE? no idea don’t often wear hats & women’s winter hats don’t really have a size in them

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Blind as a bat w/o 'em

34. FAVORITE FOOD? BUFFET Style of course – choose a little of this & a lot of that all depending on the mood

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? What about scary movies with happy ending? What about movies with a message?
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? X-Men 3
37- WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Ok not wearing a shirt either

38. FAVORITE SEASON: Summer with spring a close 2nd
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Ok so why do we have to choose? I want kisses & huggies & … o yeah g-rated
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? GOOD cheesecake or the wonderfully made 7 layers of sin chocolate cake

41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ok we’ll flip a coin on this – my husband who seems to not like to play games like this with his wife or my daughter who rarely reads my emails cause she doesn’t like puters or my friend Rita who hasn’t checked her email in over a month definitely my brother who doesn’t do fun stuff like this (gee he grew up to be a real bore he used to be fun when we were kids)
42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The Son of my Loins will reply with wonderfully witty writings
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Well besides my bibles, Purpose Driven Life, Power of Praying Wife/Parent & the Bondage Breaker

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? You know I never did look at it until now – I’ll have to guess this is some artists’ idea of what Picasso would draw people in the modern day work office? It’s some ad piece from Sun I think I don’t know who gave it to Byron & he gave to me to use

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Do you really want me to list everything? Some tbn channel programs & then giant bugs destroying Buenos Aries & shooting gaseous acidic fumes from their butts which shot holes in our airships… o my the blood & the gore o yeah excellent stuff to go to sleep to

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? (see further confirmation it was a white male who made up this quiz) Rick James! She’s a Super Freak Super Freak!

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? North Carolina
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Ok this is suppose to be both short & readable by children so we can’t go into those talents here
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sometime after daddy went to work 3rd shift 5/63 Dutchess County NY
51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? My best Buddy Pimp Daddy Santa Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home