DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Monday, January 22, 2007

Personal Beliefs Questions regarding the future

What are your personal beliefs concerning future events:

The Rapture of the Church

I believe it will occur

I do NOT believe it will occur

Uncertain if I believe in it or not

Do not care either way

The Timing of the Rapture

I believe it will take place before the 7 year tribulation

I believe it will take place in the middle of the 7 year tribulation

I do NOT believe in the 7 year tribulation

I believe it occurred in 70 AD

The Timing of the Tribulation

I believe it will be 7 years in length

I believe it will be only 42 months in length

I don't believe it will occur at all

I believe it already occurred in 70 AD

The Position of Israel

I believe Israel is a key player in end time events

I believe Israel is NOT a key player in end time events

I believe God has forsaken his covenant with the Jews

I have no opinion concerning Israel

The Timing of the Return of Christ

I believe it could happen at any moment

I believe there are many more things to occur before it happens

I believe it may be hundreds of years from now

I don't pay much attention to when it will be

I found this poll on http://perrystone.org/ & it got me to thinking how much has anyone thought about what it is that they in fact believe about the future, so many of us don’t think much about tomorrow much less about the future & what it’s possibilities hold – even if you don’t send me your answers back I do hope that you take a few minutes to seriously consider just what is it that you know & believe & why & how certain are you about those beliefs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home