DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pentagon Strike#Main - Main

OK this site was to me in an email link & it's been almost 5 yrs & the world trade center buildings aren't cleared of their devastation signs

After i just finished readingthe book by Joel Rosenberg The Ezkeil Option only 2 days ago this does make me wonder just how come we heard so much about the 9/11 films on the world trade center but rarely about the pentagon strike & at this point there is nothing shown of the pentagon strike when they do still show the world trade center planes striking the buildings

It is possible that there is a cover up going on here, I guess the reason would be to hide the fact that we were attacked with a missile & not to panic the nation?

All that I can say regardless of wheather or not that this is in fact true that we were attcaked using a missle rather than a hi-jacked plane is that everyone needs to seriously get their life right with God

Reading Ezekeil chapter 38 & 39 & you'll know that we're in the last days, just as the book of Daniel describes as well as Revelation describes



Pentagon Strike#Main - Main

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home