DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Sunday, April 09, 2006

How to Celebrate Passover - eHow.com

Interesting article which I like it's simple explaination about the Passover & how to celebrate it

I am not sure if as christains we're suppose to do all of the no yeast part since Paula White & the preacher who was speaking with her didn't go into much detail as to how we as christains should be celebrating

I'm hoping to find some additional teachings & instructions on how we are suppose to celebrate the Passover as well as the other feasts in the bible which God said were to be celebrated

How to Celebrate Passover - eHow.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home