DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

[PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations] New poll for PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations

Thought this was worth forwarding for people to have as something handy to
consider as we make our changes or wonder what else should we be considering
changing while we stand for our marriages

-----Original Message-----
From: PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:42 PM
To: PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations] New poll for
PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the
PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations group:

Proverbs 31 Woman - Read Prov 31:10 - 31 Put a check in all of the boxes
which areas you have to work on = Needs Improvements -
after answering write a prayer asking God
to help you in each area that you feel Needs Improvement
so that you can become the wife HE wants you to be
the last few responses are aditional MLC issues / Needs
which many have complained about

o I am a Trustworthy Wife
o I am an Asset to my Husband
o I work diligently to make a Comfortable & Happy Home
o I have a Clean Home the Majority of the time
o I provide Meals for my Husband & family
o I am Careful & Wise with Money
o I take care of my Physical Health
o I am Appropriate Weight for my Age & Height
o I wear Clothes & Make up which are Flattering
o I am a Charitable & Giving Woman
o I am Prepared for the Future
o I Plan for Emergencies
o I make sure to Meet My Husbands Needs
o I make sure my Priorities in Proper Order
o I am Teaching my Children God's Ways & Proper Headship Principles
o I generally move about in Wisdom
o I am Always Loving & Kind
o I Rarely NAG my Husband
o I Walk & Talk with God Daily & Have an Intimate Relationship which is
Alive Growing Stronger
o I am Teaching my Children to Walk & Talk with God
o I am a person who has Interests & a life other than my Husband &
Children
o I have an enjoyable & fulfilling Sex Life with my Husband
o I am a Wife who Builds Up my Husbands SelfEsteem
o I am a Wife who my Husband & Children can be Proud of
o I am a Woman who Carefully Considers My Needs as well of those of my
Husband & Family

To vote, please visit the following web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations/surveys?id=1943332

Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are
not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups
web site listed above.

Thanks!


Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PowerofthePrayingWife-Restorations/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home