DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Beware of Being Blonde

Beware of this Scam!

Probably more than most,

I just hate people who forward too many warnings,

but this one is important!

Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!

If someone comes to your front door saying….

they are conducting a survey on deer ticks

and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around to shake off the ticks,

Do NOT do it!

IT IS A SCAM;

They only want to see you naked!

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

 I feel so blonde stupid now.  

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home