DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Friday, October 27, 2006

RE: moochers in all their glory

http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=854171161117142576/l=214393170/g=26235012/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

I forgot to put in the wedding pics link – that’s the wedding pics above

Moocher Joe is the groom = looks like actor Tim curry without a chin

& Moocher Dan is best man – lol ok the ultimate in friendship since they’ve both had the slut in addition to Bryon who was also invited to the wedding & the after party

I am pretty sure that none of them actually think, that’s why they drink – not sure about Joe but I do know for certain that Dan is 3 yrs younger that Byron – as old as Dan looks you’d think he was 3 yrs older than me! Ok that is bad I’m 6 yrs older than moocher Dan but he looks like he’s older!! Stop drinking folks it ages you quickly – even robin with a professional makeup & hair done for the wedding looks much older than she actually is – shame what drinking will do to people’s mind & body

-----Original Message-----
Sent:
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 7:22 PM

Subject: Re: mochers in all their glory

looks like a lot of fun.... if I was 18. Sheesh what are they thinking.

----- Original Message ----

Sent:
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:55:59 PM
Subject: mochers in all their glory

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b3204595e4f5&sid=1AZNHLlo0YsXTw

the link above should bring u to the public pics showing last weekends moocher bash – the poison pu$$y & moocher joe did go thru with the wedding after all

every last one of these crazy fools needs prayers for salvation & deliverance from the curse of alcoholism & adultery half of the guys are on their 2nd marriage


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home