DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Welcome from the Pastor ++ Free Chapel Worship Center

This is an interesting article on Fasting
the FreeChapel church is being lead on a 21 day fast since Jan 8th this year if I'm rembering correctly

since I'm new to the concept of Fasting for Spiritual reason's I'm going to join in on the Fast but it's going to be a modified fast & is going to have to start in the morning since i've already been eatting for today

i'll update you & let you know how it progresses & my goal right now is to make it thru the work week ahead & if i'm doing ok I'll extend it one day at a time afterwards

Welcome from the Pastor ++ Free Chapel Worship Center

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home