DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Friday, January 13, 2006

Chapter One

The Creation Evidence Meuseam is definately one place that I'll be stopping when I go on my road trip

why isn't this book in the school libraries for the student s to do thier own research on the subject?

Evolutionists can't say they are Atheists & beleive no God - they've got Darwin as their Messiah & Satan as their God - denying all the while that satan is a liar & the Greatest lie ever told is that satan & his evil demons don't exist

it takes more faith to belive we came from monkeys than that God created the earth & all living creatures including Adam & Eve


Chapter One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home