DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

12 Stones.doc

This was sent to me & I think that you'll find it to be uplifting during your stand - so I'm forwarding this to the Power of the Praying Wife - Restorations yahoo group & to those of you who aren't yet members - Hugs to you all I know that this is a very stressful time for us all Trust in the Lord & He will provide for us while he deals with our wayward spouses

12 Stones – god’s FAITHFUL LOVE

 

F aithful 

 

“Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.”  Deut.7:9

 

“For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.” Ps.33:4

 

A bility

 

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.”  Eph.3:20

 

“…we do not need to defend ourselves in this matter.  If we are thrown into the furnace, the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand.” Dan.3:16,17

 

I ntercession

 

“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2 Chr.7:14

 

“I urge then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving be made for everyone.” 2 Tim.2:1

 

T rust

 

“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.” Prov.3:5

 

“Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.” Ps.37:3

 

H elp

 

“I lift my eyes to the hills – where does my help come from?  My help comes from the LORD, the maker of heaven and earth.” Ps.121:1,2

 

“Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God.” Ps.146:5

 

F orgiveness

 

“Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me?  Up to seven times?  Jesus answered and said, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.” Matt:18:21

 

“Have faith in God, Jesus answered.  I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.  And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”  Mark 11:22-25

 

U nbelief

 

“Everything is possible for him who believes.  Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, I do believe, help my unbelief!”  Mark 9:23-24

 

“Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations….without weakening in his faith….Yet he did not waiver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.”  Rom.4:18-21

 

L ove

 

“But be very careful to keep the commandment and the law that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you; to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and soul.”  Josh.22:5

 

“For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.” Ps.100:5

 

************************************************************************

L isten

 

“This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that have set before you life and death, blessings and curses.  Now choose life, so that you and your children may live, and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him.” Deut.30:19-20

 

“Then Samuel said, ‘Speak, for your servant is listening.’”  1 Sam.3:10

 

 

O bey

 

“Obey me and do everything I command you, and you will be my people, and I will be your God.  Then I will fulfill the oath I swore to your forefathers, to give them a land of milk and honey.” Jer.11:4,5

 

V ision for victory

 

“With God we will gain the victory, and he will trample down our enemies.” Ps.60:12

 

“But thanks be to God!  He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”  1 Cor.15:57

 

E ternal

 

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.  For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”  John 3:16,17

 

“For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord.” Rom.6:23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home