DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Monday, May 08, 2006

My admin area - Amateur Funs

ok byron was signing up on the eve of our wedding anniversary digipics of me giving him a bl0wj0b that we've taken the past few times that he's been here

ok why is he posting pics of us rather than being here with me to have actual sex?
why in posting the pics it's like he's bragging but he can't won't discuss with me about our sex life?
why is he unable or unwilling to try out some fun things & do some really fun exporation things? I mean our sex life has been boring due to him not being able to or unwiling to discuss it & being willing or able to


My admin area - Amateur Funs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home