DjembeQueen's Blogger Blog

The Life & Times of DjembeQueen as I start another Blogging expedition This blog is more of the web as I come across websites & online articles which I like & want others to know about with some comments of my own

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Red Hat Society Official Website

The Red Hat Society Official Website

Here's something fun for the 40's & 50's age group

Wish I had learned about the group before my grandmother had passed she loved hats & bright colors & we would've had such fun going to the meeting together

40's & under who want to join the group are allowed to join the fun by wearing the pastel colors of Pastel Pink & Pastel Lavendar once we officially get to the Official Age of 50 we're then allowed to wear the "Official Red & Purple" colors

Who knew that "getting old" would be so much fun & something to look forward to

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home